Which company has the best compensation plan in 2017? What is the most generous and best compensation plan? What is the best opportunity for residual income? Is it a Binary, a Uni-level, a Matrix, a Stair Step Break-a-way, a Pass-up Plan, a Hybrid, an Instant pay plan? – Business for home. To answer that, the Business for Home website has a new poll for the Top Direct Selling Compensation Plan 2017 and to keep the polls honest you can only vote through an app for android and iOs. This poll will close on April 15 according to the website. If you have not voted yet, go to the website and cast your vote now.
Is the voting system of the business for home website reliable?
In my point of view, business for home website is making so much improvement to have a fair voting system. They announced that they can notice those fake Facebook votes.
Business for Home has nominated 850+ Top direct selling companies with their compensation plan.
Here are the few simple steps on how to vote.
- Download the App needed for voting. Available versions are for iOs and androids. Go HERE to download the App.
- After downloading and opened the App, go to MENU found on the upper left corner.
- Select Current poll – Vote Now
- Then push the Vote button – That’s how simple and your vote will be counted.
Make sure you don’t miss out voting for the Top Direct Compensation Plan. Voting your company as the Top Direct Selling Compensation plan in 2017 will mean a lot. VOTE NOW!
To view the current standing of the poll, please go here – https://www.businessforhome.org/2017/03/top-direct-selling-compensation-plan-poll-2017/
- 10 Top Network Marketing Companies in Nigeria MLM 2017
- Top Network Marketing Company in Uganda – Introducing AIM Global!
- Top Networking Companies in the Philippines
- The Top Male Networker 2016 Poll Result – Businessforhome
- POLL; Top Direct Selling CEO In The World for 2016